The museum is open:
- From Tuesday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to midday and 2-6 p.m.
- Sundays from 2-6 p.m.
- The 14th of July and 15th of August from 2-6 p.m.
The museum is closed:
- Sunday mornings
- Bank holidays (except for the 14th of July and 15th of August)
Full price : 4 €
Reduced price : 2.5 €
- Students from outside the Brest Metropolitan Ocean area
- Groups of more than 10 people
- Members of a ‘Friends of the Museum’ association (outside Brest)
- Young people under 18 years of age
- Students under 26 registered at the UBO (University of Western Brittany)
- Students of art history and fine arts
- Job seekers
- Those receiving RSA benefits
- Press pass holders
- Members of ICOM
- Members of Brest’s association of Friends of the Museum of Fine Arts
Entrance is free for everyone on the first Sunday of each month.
Brest Museum of Fine Arts
24 rue Traverse 29200 Brest
How to get there
By light-rail tram: line A, Château station
By bus: lines 1, 2 and 8, Français Libres stop.
Car park situated opposite the museum building (parking fee required) including spaces for handicap
Free parking spaces can be found in the streets adjacent to the museum.